Monday, December 14, 2009

What if?

What if? This is one of my favorite two word questions.* An artist's question. A builder's question.

How might we...? This are my favorite three words to start a question. Implies a team. To me, a team provides fuel for any innovative spark I am lucky enough to have. And it implies a problem to be overcome.

Who could help us? A really good four word question to ask.

How do we get started? An essential five word question.

Coming up with new ideas and teams is simple. But not easy.

Really? [a one word question].
_________
Of course, bleeps, "What Sucks?" is also one of my favorite questions, and it comes before "what if ?" But "what if ?" works in even the politest of company.

1 comment:

Jara Dean-Coffey said...

Some of my favorite questions, order depends on context and tone of conversation:

1.How can you contribute;
2.What strategies will mitigate;
3.Who else should be here; and
4.Why?